Tuesday 12 August 2014

Baku, Azerbiajan - Day 2 & 3

Hi everyone! Welcome back to another instalment of my recent trip to Baku. The reason why I've lumped day 2 & 3 together is because day 2 pretty much consisted of staying in my Dad's apartment watching the Commonwealth Games, sitting outside and reading my book. However, I thought I'd share with you my dinner which we got from the restaurant on the bottom floor of my Dad's block.. I got spaghetti bolognese with extra paramesan and chips and oh my. Oh my. It is DELICIOUS. My mouth is watering just looking at it!



Anyway, that was day 2. Day 3 consisted of me getting up extremely early with little sleep to go to my Dad's work with him, then we went out for lunch to an Italian and then went to the cafe I spoke about before, then we went shopping and last but not least we went back to my favourite restaurant ever (not kidding) Tosca for some lovely pasta :)







Face:

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Lancome Définicils Mascara
Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo (with a lip balm underneath to make it glossy)

Outfit:

Jumpsuit - Abercrombie
Sandals - Boohoo

Then off we went to my Dad's work!











Handy, just in case!












They really do love their fountains..








I just love the pattern on this jumpsuit, it's gorgeous!




They have little markets/shops like this EVERYWHERE. Literally, they are on every single street and there's about 10 per street. No joke.





This cappuccino (I just had to google how to spell that..) doesn't look big in this picture, but honestly, it was massive!





This restaurant did some good pasta. Not as good as Tosca though. Just saying.




















The architecture here is stunning, honestly it takes my breath away.








Another fountain..




This is the outside of the little cafe I spoke about last time!










So I got changed half way through the day (I forgot about this) - my top is from J Crew and my shorts are from Pacsun. And my sunglasses are Rayban. I'm apparently just going for every colour under the sun in this outfit!






#FOUNTAIN












Home made lemonade. Mmmmmm.



Fun fact: The word Canim in Turkish means Sweetheart in English. Awwww!


Those beauties are known as The Flame Towers and they are gorgeous up close, honestly it is stunning. The reason why they are called "The Flame Towers" is because at night they look like this:












This guy is literally hanging off the side of the building painting the railing. He doesn't have any harness on or pretty much anything, he is literally holding on with one hand and painting with the other. I was just like WHAT.










Back to Tosca, having my usual - tomato penne pasta and vanilla ice-cream. Also, the cocktail I had was called Flame Tower - pretty appropriate, huh? Looking at this just makes me so sad that I won't be able to have any for another year. ANOTHER YEAR GUYS. :(






And that was a wrap for day 2 & 3! I hope you enjoyed reading this, I certainly enjoyed looking through the photos again!

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow these photos are beautiful! That jumpsuit has such a beautiful pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumpsuit and the first fountain that you've photographed! Lovely to have a sneak peek into your life and see what the place is like!

    Saska
    workthathealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...