Tuesday 29 July 2014

Curls & Stripes - FOTD & OOTD #5 - 24/07/14

Hello everyone! I apologise for not posting much this week, turns out.. I'm in another country! Yes, I'm out visiting my Dad at his work with my Mum and we landed yesterday. At 4am. I didn't get to sleep until 6.30am (which is 2.30am UK time so it's not thaaat bad.. But when the sun is rising and you are just going to bed, that's when it gets bad.) I've also just been out all day every day since last Thursday, what with seeing my friends, going to the Commonwealth Games (post coming soon!), my cousins 21st and 2 flights! So yeah, you can say I've been busy.. 

ANYWAY! I've got a FOTD & OOTD every day so far since last Thursday (27/07/14 - so this post is the start, wayhay!) so expect a lot of them coming soon.







Jeez, that's a lot of selfies! Well, for me anyway that's a lot, but I couldn't decide which were the best.. So why not just use them all?

List of make-up used:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
Urban Decay Naked Palette in Sin and Naked
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Lancome Définicils Mascara
Mac Lipstick in Peach Blossom

Yes, that is a lot of expensive make-up on my face.. I recently went to Florida and whilst there went a bit mental with Mac and Urban Decay.. I've also wanted the Naked palette (or, just one of them) for a long time and I couldn't decide which, but since I usually wear bronzy shades on my eyes, it makes sense to go for the bronzy palette.. Aka the Naked Palette! I want to do blog posts on all the make-up mentioned above as.. Spoilers.. I love them all dearly!

Anyway, it was super warm last Thursday and since I was going to Glasgow to see my Uni gals, I thought I should try and make a bit of effort.. Without sweating everything off (successfully, everything stayed in place!) However, even though I spent a good 15 minutes curling my hair using a random BaByliss curling wand (which is amazing by the way, it was like £25 from Boots = bargain!), it soon was put up into a ponytail. Goddamn warm weather making my hair explode like I've just been electrocuted!









Outfit:

Dress by H&M (can't find it online, sorry!)
Sandals by Topshop (super old, probably won't find them anywhere, sorry!)
Bag by The Cambridge Satchel Company (custom made, link here to their website)


Could you tell I was feeling.. Red that day? I feel like that was meant to be a cheesy funny obvious joke but it kinda backfired .. *slowly retreats back into the corner of the internet*

As I was saying.. It was super warm that day so a dress and sandals were needed. As for the bag, brown goes with everything, and it was an 18th birthday present from my Uncle which I love dearly and hardly use, so I thought it was time to bring it out again to see the light of day. The sandals are also super old and needing to be retired, as they are just very worn out and kinda falling apart, and every time I wear them, my feet are so dirty by the end of the day as they are so low to the ground. But I love them.. It's kinda a love hate relationship.

You may ask, what did I do that day? Well, I attempted to shop with my friend whilst talking about our life problems but really we were just trying to stay cool in shops, I started getting hangry as the lack of food was slowly making me want to punch everyone, we met up with our other friend, went to the pub, had burgers, had drinks, tried a pub quiz, made our friend go up and play musical statues to win us some extra points, WE WON A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAIGN AND 3 EXTRA POINTS, came 6th and we all went home merry and obviously mentally exhausted.

And that my friends, was my (last) Thursday! Hope you enjoyed reading this post, expect more very soon of the next few days, including the Commonwealth Games, more FOTDs, and a day by day photo diary of my holiday!

Have a lovely day, and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

14 comments:

  1. I love your dress! The form fitting waist line is super cute :)

    Shelby
    BIFFSQUIGGLED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love that satchel. I don't feel like I can justify buying one for myself just yet haha.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so nice and I like the bag-they both look so great together. Lovely post and keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is amazing, it looks so healthy!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I always think the opposite but thank you so much! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you were a busy bee before you went to visit your dad so I'm not surprised you were shattered! I loveeee your red stripy dress

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it haha! Thank you :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...