Thursday 5 September 2013

Night Out Look #2 - Contrast - 24/08/13

Hello everyone! I'm back with another night out look, as a couple of weeks ago I was out both the Saturday and the Sunday, so this is the Saturday look!

Picture taken on iPhone 5.
I didn't really have a look for this night, I just kinda went with it and this was created! I knew that I wanted to use this bright-yet-subtle lipstick (does that make sense?) as I haven't really worn it much and since I hardly wear make-up on a daily basis, I always like to do smokey on night outs or special occasions. I also went for black thick winged eyeliner, which is a classic for me for dark smokey eyes. I also thought wearing dark lipstick, dark eyes and a dark top would make my light skirt look odd so I thought a bright(ish) pink lip would look better.

Pictures taken on iPhone 5. Edited on Instagram with the effect Valencia.
List of make-up:
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr in 35 On and On Bronze
Topshop Smokey Eye Palette in Tawny (used all colours)
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth (used the dark brown shimmery colours)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette in Palette de Fard à Paupsères (used Twice Baked and Oil Slick)
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in 012 Bronze and 005 Nude
Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 16


Picture taken on iPhone 5.For my outfit I wanted to change things up a bit, so I decided to go for a skirt and top, as I honestly never wear skirts and I bought this one months ago here (I'm a size 12, and I'm 5 ft 10 in case you want to buy it) so I was like I must wear this now! I paired this mocha skirt with a black top from H&M that I got in the sale, which is sheer above the chest area and it's the same at the back, and then it's thick material from there down, which I think adds a subtle touch to the top yet still makes it very simple and versatile for different outfits. I then wore the same black heels from a couple of posts ago that I got from Dorothy Perkins ages ago. 
So that's about it for this blog post, I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you want me to review any of the products mentioned in more detail please let me know! Also, when you go out, what are your staple make-up items?

I hope you have a lovely day and don't stop smiling :)

Hannah, xx

56 comments:

  1. love the cat eye make up x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, it's my classic night out eye make-up! :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I just followed your blog, love your posts! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your eyeshadow! Your eyes look great x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great!
    Great blog. Would you like to follow each ohter? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog
    Minnja on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, I will be hunting down that lipstick! :) xx Emmi

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite lipsticks, such good quality for a small price! :) xx

      Delete
  6. You look absolutely lovely! Your hair looks so pretty too! Just started following your blog. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also started following your blog, I love it already! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Your hair looks amazing! Lovely post

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty look, loving the hair and the lip colour is lovely! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked beautiful :) That lipstick is also a perfect shade for you, it compliments your face really well :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely look! And I also ADORE your hair, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the skirt looks lovely! Great outfit :)

    xx Jo Betty
    http://jobettyb.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your make-up looks lovely, and I'm really loving the eyeliner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another person here to say how lovely your hair is! Is it naturally like that or do you style it?

    Sharon

    http://addictedtonailvarnish.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is naturally curly yes but I did curl it as well that night :) x

      Delete
  15. just followed, soo pretty!! xo

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog! Your outfit & makeup are gorgeous!

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're very pretty.
    Your hair is goirgeous!!
    Would you like to follow each other?? :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so pretty! You have amazing hair too:) I'm new to blogging but if you could check out my page that'd be great! Thanks X

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Thank you :) followed your blog, I love it!

      Delete
  20. Wow you're stunning! I love the way you've done your eyeliner, it looks very professional :') you hair is gorgeous too xx

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) just followed your blog :)

      Delete
  21. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Go over to my blog to have a look :D

    Lulu xx

    www.luluslittlebiglife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I feel honoured :) xx

      Delete
  22. Love the skirt it's a really pretty colour. And love how you've done your eyes!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just followed your blog, it's lovely! x

      Delete
  23. Your hair is beautiful :) I wish i can style it like that..but it never last that long on my fine hair unless i use a tonne of hairspray lol. The skirt is nice on you and the colour is pretty ^^ I am a huge fan of skater skirts because they are so easy to wear and go with alot of things~

    Thanks for sharing and i hope you have a lovely day <3

    *- YingcBeauty-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine is super thick and naturally curly so I actually don't use hairspray cause my hair just naturally holds a curl, it's when it's straight that mines a hassle! Thank you, I'm a fan of the colour, it's neutral so it goes with everything :) thank you!

      Delete
  24. I love your blog.
    Your eyes and lips make-up are great.
    Can you make a tutorial video ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might do in the future but right now I'm not brave enough to do it :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...