Sunday 15 September 2013

FOTD + OOTD #1 - Pretty in Pink - 07/09/13

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to show you an outfit I was wearing last week for going into town and then to dinner with my boyfriend and his family, and what make-up I was wearing.

Sorry about the lighting. :(

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Topshop


I actually forgot I owned this top and I'm not one for wearing pink, or colours in general to be honest - if you look at my wardrobe the majority of t-shirts/shirts/jumpers are white, grey or black.. Aka my comfort zone. However, today I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and wear this gorgeous pink sweatshirt (it's not thick enough to be a jumper in my eyes) with some demin jeans. I also wore a black leather jacket that I got from Topshop years ago and some black Sperrys. 

I really wanted to show a closer up picture of my top because the detailing is honestly stunning, for Forever 21 I was so impressed with the quality and detailing, considering it was something like $20 in New York.. It's a beautiful baby pink colour with scalloped edges and lace detailing (also scalloped) across the front of the top, with long sleeves (I have them rolled up) and the back is just the plain baby pink. This could be dressed up or down, paired with jeans or a skirt and heels, it's very versatile and basically I just love this top and I'm happy I rediscovered it.



List of make-up:

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr in 35 On and on Bronze
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 012 Bronze and 005 Nude
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara in Black
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob
Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Crème Cup

I had my every-day make-up on, except today I decided to smoke my eyes up a bit more, just by putting on a bit more of the Maybelline Color Tattoo and blending it into the crease/outer corner more. I also matched my lipstick to my top as I adore Crème Cup and wear it anytime I can and today seemed like the perfect opportunity!

I think that's it for this post, I hope you like these FOTD/OOTD type posts as I seem to be doing these a lot now! I hope you all have a lovely day and don't stop smiling. :)

Hannah, xx

46 comments:

  1. love the look but specially love the makeup, you look so lovely and yet natural!
    Really like the paint pot specially


    xo!
    L
    http://blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and the natural look really suits you :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!
    so girly!
    xoxo Rose
    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm not usually a girly girl but with this top on I feel it haha! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love a bit of Forever 21! Buzzing we finally have on in Glasgow!
    Sarah xx - www.sajja22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I actually bought this when I was in America but I love that we have one so close :) xx

      Delete
  5. i like the top!

    would you like to follow each other?
    leave me a comment - idkmatilda.blogspot.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just followed you on bloglovin, you have a good blog! :) xoxox

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit and the colour does suit you! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The detail on the top is beautiful! The colour is lovely too, I'm loving pale pinks and blues at the minute

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So am I, I have a post coming soon where I wear a pale blue jumper :) just followed you on bloglovin, your outfit posts are lovely! xx

      Delete
  8. Love the Top! looks more expensive than F21 what camera do you use?

    Mybeautysleuth x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I use the Fujifilm Finepix S2950 :) x

      Delete
  9. Topshop jeans are my favorite, and that lipstick is a great color!

    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, I love this pair, I actually lost them but I recently found them, thank god! xo

      Delete
  10. Such a cute outfit. I love the top! And the makeup looks great on you!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit! That top is really nice~
    Also love your HP poster!
    (www.gingifer.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute top a great piece for the change to autumn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photos!

    Please check out my recent post :)

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a lovely top! Love the colour and the scallop edged hem! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit the top looks great!
    Also loving the Harry Potter poster in the background hehe :)

    Now following you on GFC, would be fab if you checked out my blog and followed if you like it!

    Georgia x

    http://georgiabellalily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Just followed you on bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  16. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (41) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your skin is beautiful, I'd really have to cake on the foundation to get mine looking like that; jealous! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...