Saturday 3 November 2012

FOTD 02/11/12 - Bronze on the Eyes, Wine on the Lips!

Hi everyone! Last night I went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant in my town, and I was in a really lazy mood.. However my Mum told me that I had to glam myself up, and this is the look I went for! I took my favourite bronzy smokey eye and added in the new trend this season; a dark lip! Together it creates a dramatic look which is perfect for not only night-time but during the day too, dramatic looks are all the hype in Autumn!


 I have just put my hair into a fishtail braid which I explained (kinda) how to do here if you want to check that out. I haven't washed my hair in a few days so it holds a plait a lot better than if it was fresh (that makes me sound a bit disgusting.. I washed it on Thursday okay!)


Bet you are thinking "Damn, why is she so fine?!" Truth is, I don't know either.

(Kidding!)


Make-up I'm wearing:

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
Mac Powder Blush in Buff
Topshop Smokey Eye Palette in Tawny
Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Moss in 107

Overall I really love this look, I have totally fallen in love with both the bronzy smokey eye and the dark lip and I will be pairing these together again very soon; a staple look for me in the making!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and I will talk to you very soon. :)

Hannah, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...