Monday 29 October 2012

Update; where have I been?!

The answer; I've been here all along, reading other people's posts, but I've never had the time to sit down and write one properly.

I'm currently in week 6 now of University, it's my first year, and I'm doing Psychology, Law and History. I knew I was taking on a lot of work but I never realised it would literally take over my life.. And I'm not even joking. I study everyday, I have tests and essays due in all the time and I'm constantly stressed/worried/tired.

I'm sorry I have been neglecting you all, I will be doing blog posts again very soon, I have lots lined up and in the making but I haven't had the time to sat down and actually type them all out, however I will have time this weekend, it'll be my first free weekend to relax and actually, like, leave the house and do things that normal human beings do..

Sorry this is just a quick update, I am super tired and still have more studying to do tonight, will be up until 1 no doubt!

Talk to you all very soon, hope you've all been having a wonderful day! :)

Hannah, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...